This raises some questions:
- How many salmon?
- Steelhead also?
- Arrival timing?
- Redd counts?
- Video cameras?
- Number of spawned carcasses
- Fry emergence timing/survival?
- Limiting factors?
- Flow, dissolved oxygen for eggs?
- Sediment embeddedness?
- Restoration project required?
- Enhance gravel augmentation?
- Erosion control/sediment reduction?
Salmon have been spotted at multiple locations along Arcade Creek, several times between December 2015 and December 2016.
Sign up for the mailing list by completing the form here. Your name and email address will be added to the groups that you select.
You may select as many as you like, but if you are interested in helping with the Arcade Creek, make sure you check that box.